On November 9th, 1989 the Cold War was supposed to end…it didn’t.
World in Conflict is the action strategy game where players defend their country, their hometown, and their families in the face of Soviet-led World War III, delivering an epic struggle of courage and retribution. You are a field commander leading the era’s most powerful military machines in the heroic effort to turn back the invasion…one city and suburb at a time. This war isn’t on television. It’s on our soil and in our backyards.
Prepare yourself for the most intense strategy game ever created.
- War is Coming Home
- Fight in towns, suburbs, and cities based on real-life locations in America, Western Europe, and the USSR.
- Experience a chillingly plausible single player campaign crafted by Red Storm Rising co-author and Tom Clancy collaborator Larry Bond.
- Unmatched Visual Payoff
- The battlefield explodes in a fury of cinematic action with World in Conflict’s ground breaking graphics technology that supports DirectX 10 and DirectX 9.
- Permanently destroy the environment – beautiful, yet deadly artillery, air, and nuclear strikes lay waste to the landscape.
- View the conflict from every angle with amazing 360° camera control that can effortlessly get right down in the midst of combat or view the entire battlefield.
- The Most Intense Strategy Game Ever Created
- Choose the units you want right away and join the fight in seconds – its all about explosive action.
- Employ breathtaking super weapons like ground-shaking artillery barrages, napalm strikes, and awesome tactical nukes.
- Fast Paced Teamplay
- Battle online with up to 16 players. Coordinate your attacks with VOIP support.
- You’ll master four different player roles; Air, Armor, Infantry and Support, in the ultimate online teamplay experience.
- Drop in multiplayer allows you to join on-going games and immediately help your team take control of the map.